Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Because of what the Lord has done for us
We give Thanks
unto the Holy One
The older I get, it seems the less I know, the world is changing so fast
but the one thing that remains constant is the knowledge
that I am loved by God and he sent Jesus to die for my sins
and I accepted his gift of salvation and when I die
I will be on my way to heaven
SHOUTING VICTORY
and that has nothing to do with learning how to program
a vrc, learning a new computer program, buying a big TV,
whether I have money in the bank or an Island Estate...
I am truly Thankful for what the Lord has done in my life,
and what he continues to do day in and day out.
I enjoy the peace that passes all understanding,
I know my SAVIOR LIVES and is alive forever more
and HE is always available 24/7 to hear me when I pray
and to uphold me in his care.
Yep, pretty good deal being a Child of the Most High God
and for that I am eternally grateful.
And for those that care to listen,
I am still alive to share His Wonderful Plan of Salvation.
Happy Thanksgiving
from our family to yours




No comments:

Post a Comment