Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post Thanksgiving 2011

Aim'in High Camouflage

Thanksgiving is over - the day was wonderful
Family - friends - and of course lots of wonderful food
The weather was perfect!

I did go shopping on Black Friday - I bought some craft stuff
cause I had 50% off coupons
I also went to apply for a job - most of the agencies were closed
or closing early or apply on line only
Ok  so Monday we start over looking for work

I have been making bookmarkers for Christmas presents
and I am reading two books

One called  HORSE SOLDIERS about the war in Afganistan in 2001
and the other is
A LOG CABIN CHRISTMAS
a collection of pioneer Christmas stories

I shall made a HOW TO of the
Book Markers I have made later

Jello Fudge was a Big Hit

Brian has a fire going in the furnace tonight
to we are toasty warm

Not many more days til December
my this year has gone fast

No comments:

Post a Comment