Friday, November 18, 2011

A Wise life today

Argo is checking out the dog treats I made. He likes them alot. Today, I made 10 packages of pumpkin from our harvest of pumpkins... we grew Sugar Pie pumpkins this year for pie making. I also for the first time am making Pumpkin Butter, in a crock pot. I found a recipe for Apple Butter too that can be made in a crock pot... but apples are no longer plentiful. Next fall.
Planning on making Homemade Fudge, Fruit and Nut Chocolate Candies and some cookies for Thanksgiving. I made a three Tired Serving tray for the holiday to put all the goodies on...so it will take up less table space. I'll add a photo later.


I have been making Paper Mache bowls too... just for fun... I am going to fill them with the dog treats I made...


My Simple Pup Recipes - a dog treat cookbook is in two magazines this month, Chesapeake Style Magazine  a magazine around an about the Northern Neck of Virginia and Our Cresteds a dog breed magazine for Chinese Crested fanciers.


And I have some orders coming in for some dog bone ornaments I make.. they are custom made for each dog. Those I sell for $10 each including shipping and I only make about 25 a year. I still have a few 'openings' left to take orders for this Christmas.


It is suppose to snow tomorrow.. we shall see.


I will post more tomorrow and add some photos too.... HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment