Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jello Fudge - Part One

If you like really rich fudge where just a little is just enough then this recipe is for you!
Jello Fudge
What you will need:
Chocolate Chips  1 bag  this will be divided in half - Chocolate Flavor of your choice
1 small package of Jello - Chocolate flavor of your choice 4 oz size
1 Full Stick of Butter = 8 tablespoons
3 Cups of Powdered Sugar
1/3 Cup of water
-----
A big bowl, measuring cups, wax paper, form or pan
I had a 7 inch x 7 inch form made, I put a hard surface under it that is removeable
so when the fudge is firm I just lift off the form and I can easily cut the fudge into bite size pieces.
Divide the chips approximately in half
Divide one of the halves into 3/4 cup and 1/3 cups
the 3/4 cups makes the fudge  the  1/3 cup makes the topping
Save the other chips for another batch another day
This is my 7 inch x 7 inch form and a cutting board I use for the bottom
I then place the wood form on top of the cutting board and then line the form
with waxed paper

go to Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment