Sunday, November 20, 2011

Homemade Dog Treats

Simple Pup Recipes Cookbook
a dog treat cookbook
SIMPLE, QUICK, EASY, and
YUMMY
I am the author and photographer and publisher of this little book

I wanted to make a book that I could find all kinds of different dog treats that were located in one place... rather than do the internet search and print out the recipes every time I wanted to make some treats for my dog. I wanted them to be quick, simple, easy and ingredients I could find at my local grocery store.

That is how this book came to be, I can locate the book quickly, I can take it to the store with me and I can mark in the book the ones I like the best.

Inside this book is information on puppy formula for fading puppies, a recipe for putting weight on your dog, diabetic, hypo-allergic dogs, dogs who will eat just about anything. Included in the book are Pupsicles to Liver Snaps.

In the photo above I have Easy Cheesy, Liver Snaps, and Meat Treats.

I have made all the recipes in the book, my dogs have tasted tested all the recipes and they have been approved by all.

Testimonies for folks who have bought the book are thrilled with the ease and simplicity of the making of the treats
and LOVE the fact they can just go to the grocery store and get all needed items.


I sell these books for $5.00 each that INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
in the USA, outside order I must charge $2 for mailing


Christmas is coming - but these books are good to use year around.
However, if you want to make some treats as gifts for your doggy friends and give a book to their owners.. it will truly be a gift that will be used year around.

Grooming shops, vet clinics, shelters, rescues, breeders, dog show trophies, volunteer appreciation gift, dog walker, trainers, etc the list is endless for the dog lovers on your list...

Drop me a comment and I will get back to you... if you would like a book

Enjoy your day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment